Follow me on Twitter

Friday, March 30, 2012

A Very Important Web Site


There’s a saying that goes, “I know what I know and I know what I don’t know.”  That’s kind of the way I was when I was told I had to be gluten free.  “Ok, no bread…that means no pizza, pancakes, French toast, sandwiches…how am I gonna do this?”
That weekend, I spent a great deal of time on the internet.  The first site that I found that gave great information was Gluten Free Living.
First, they have a magazine that you can subscribe to that has extremely informative articles. The articles have a wide range of topics, including foods and cosmetics.  On their site, they also offer a list of ingredients you can have, and those you should avoid.  I would never have guessed that Dextrose was something I couldn’t have!  Tremendously useful and extremely important for someone who is just starting the gluten free lifestyle.
They also have a gluten free blog.  Again, very informative, with up to the minute news.  As an example, a recent post had to do with their experiences at the Natural Foods Product Expo. 
They follow an impressive group of blogs, and you can’t go wrong reading any of them.
This web site is without a doubt one of the most important you can read.  If there is only one blog you can read (besides mine of course), Gluten Free Living is the one you can’t do without.

No comments:

Post a Comment